Monday, May 16, 2011

Declaration:






I understand and Agreed with the following  Points:


   1.  I Agreed AeroSoft  Corp. is very small in team sized & newly established
      player in Global Aviation IT market.
   
   2.  I Agreed  AeroSoft  Corp. follows strict rule for Pay for Performance and If  I am not able to 
       achieve Minimun Target  for the  Month then I dont have any Problem if  I will  
        be Terminated automatically.


   3.   I Agreed to  make  Daily  synopsis  that should be submitted one day before for next day
       
   
    4.  I Agreed  to make Deadline for  the  work.


   5.   I Agreed to Work towards Promotion of organization.


   6.   I Agreed  to be effective on  communication.  


   7.    I Agreed AeroSoft follows Strict  Time  Schedule. I will be  on  Time.[10.30am-5.30pm]


   8.    I Agreed to follow the Dress code.


   9.    I Agreed to  manage Conflicts.


   10.   I Agreed to work according to the  Company rules.
  
                                                                             


                                                                            Name:
                                                                             Date: 
                                                                          Signature:
        
   Contact Details                             
   Deepika Balraj MBA[HR]
    HR Officer
    AeroSoft Corp.
    Phone no  0731-2621309
   
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment